Wednesday 24 February 2016

Surprisingly accurate for a Buzzfeed list

http://www.buzzfeed.com/morganshanahan/stick-it-in?utm_term=.op9gempgk#.rvdA3gzAv

1. True
2. True, but not when they are around because it's not their fault I'm struggling with infertility and they get a baby
3. True. Husband: "what day is it?" Me: "it's cycle day 6, I mean Wednesday"
4. I still have no desire to touch my cervix
5. True
6. True (I'm looking at you, friends on TB)
7. True
8. True
9. True. Stop wasting the sperm!
10. True
11. True
12. True. Usually followed by, can you bring me my phone so I have something to do while I'm laying here
13. True. I'm looking at you science conference
14. True. It's 6 days past ovulation. Is that too early to test? *checks Google* Yes, yes it is. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT 4 MORE DAYS!
15. True. Dr. Google - is a bloody nose an early pregnancy sign? my cat is extra cuddly? I'm really tired today I MUST BE PREGNANT
16. True.
17. True
18. Ashamed to admit, but true
19. True. I have to start peeing on things at work next week as part of my fertility treatments.
20. True
21. Was true. Now that both my husband and I have been diagnosed with infertility I sometimes feel like what's the point because we probably won't get pregnant without medical intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment